Friday, October 2, 2009

My Girl

I was supposed to go out of town overnight for a leadership conference today. But my daughter has been struggling with airway issues since Wednesday. She's worse this morning so I'll stay here so I can take her to the doctor and snuggle her as appropriate.

If you're a praying person, please pray for her. This is her 3rd day missing school and she's so short of air that it's hard for her to concentrate to finish the work she has at home, much less the stuff she's missing at school.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter being sick. That's too bad my friend. Know my thoughts are with you and I send all the Aloha and Sunshine that I can to you and her. I hope she gets well real soon :) Aloha

Charlene Amsden said...

I hope she is doing better soon. I have asthma issues and know how scary it can be.