Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunday Stealing

It seems a bit irreverent to promote theft, especially on Sunday, but in the spirit of the internet's free exchange of information, I'll try it.  The thieves explain that Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") To join in, go to www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com

1. How old will you be in five years? My current age +5.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My adorable daughter.

3. How tall are you? The shortest in my house now. :-(

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? My kids going BACK TO SCHOOL!

5. What’s the last movie you saw? We watched Rocky (the original) last night.

6. Who was the last person you called? My son when I was out yesterday.

7. Who was the last person to call you? My friend who runs a catering business.

8. What was the last text message you received? A reminder that my cell-phone bill was now ready.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?  My son's orthodontist.

10. Do you prefer to call or text? call

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Christmas time

14. What color are your eyes? Blue

15. What time did you wake up today? 0640

16. What are you wearing right now? Clothes

17. What is your favorite christmas song? He is Born

18. Where is your favorite place to be? My home

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? In line anywhere

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Depends on whether I'd be able to alone all expenses paid

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Broke - 2 kids through college by then

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Mosquitos

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? An e-mail a friend sent

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? one

26. How big is your bed? Big enough

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? yes

29. What color are your sheets? sage green

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? two

31. What is your favorite season? it used to be winter but right now I'm pretty sick of it

32. What do you like about Autumn? the crisp days and the colors

33. What do you like about winter? soup

12 comments:

Nessa said...

Your answers are great. I love when these are answered with a hint of sarcasm.

Purdie Pyrate

quilly said...

#33 -- me, too! I love soup! You have just given me a marvelous idea! Stay tuned!

I loved your answer to #1. It made me lol -- as did #4 and a coule of others.

A Girl Named Me said...

Seems like everrrrryone has tired of winter. Fortunately, we don't have too much more of it.

xo
Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

OMG you must be bored out of your mind. You doing a Sunday Stealing? LOL. I'm glad you did. This one was easy this week. Liked your answers, especially Number 4 LOL. Have a great Sunday my friend :)

SouthLakesMom said...

Thanks, Nessa! I've gotten a lot less sarcasm as I've gotten older as someone in this household is kinda sensitive about it. Haha

Q -- soup for dinner? We went out for Thai food...blew all my calorie goals for today but it was worth it

Girl -- I'm hoping we're almost done! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Thom -- you got it baby - bored out.of.my.mind I mean really, I already reorganized the laundry room. Today I shoveled snow off the deck just to have something to do....

Adie said...

stopping by from Sunday Stealing.

Mosquitos suck!

betty said...

I like how you did the age question;that was being evasive for sure

cute meme

I'm not familiar with He is Born.....sounds like a great song though

hoping kids make it back to school soon

betty

I am Harriet said...

Ha ha- your kids go back to school. I can relate.

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-took-you-to-intimate-restaurant-then.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem

jaydubblah said...

Hi, hope you found the kings from persian lands. We will be having plain pancakes, golden syrup for my friend and lemon and brown sugar for me and hubby. Not sure if we do ours differently, just a pouring batter cooked very thin in a big frying pan and tossed if you are brave enough.

Susan at Stony River said...

These were great! I'm with you on quite a few of them -- and think a few others had shades of Thom ROFL

annies home said...

you poor thing we are a short family if you visited here you would be tall

Anonymous said...

Καλησπέρα απο την Αθήνα or Good evening from Athens!

I found you from my blog and wanted to pass by and say hi!

Just to first of all answer your question about the Apokries party. You were right in saying it's like the carnival. We have these parties on the last weekend before lent.

I love your sms answer. The fact that it was a reminder that a bill is due is soooooo a sign of the times!

Have a great weekend and Kali Sarakosti (Happy Lent)