Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Starting Over

My earlier blog was so...ick. I can't even think of a word for it. I guess tiresome is the word I'm seeking. So, I'm going to try again with the resolve to only write if I have something to say. Or think I have something to say.

Today's observation is a thought I had at the gym the other day.

Wouldn't it be nice if life was like a VCR?  Just think of it: you exercise to the point where you are at your healthiest and look your best and then press the PAUSE button.  You start talking with a friend about how much fun you had back in grad school and together you push the REWIND so you can enjoy it again. I think I'd disable the FF button. I don't want to know what's in my future. There's already too much on the calendar for the summer!

/k

No comments: