Friday, July 12, 2013

Sulking

Yes, I am.  The bike shop called today and said they can't "true" my wheel because the rim is broken. Of course, truing the wheel would have been included in the cost of the tune-up, but a new rim is not.  Sigh.  It's just like my car.  Go in for one simple thing and there's a list that spews out showing the things that need to be done.  Expensive things.

Worse, now I won't get it back until Monday.  Sigh.  We have a social ride tomorrow and I'll have to take my daughter's bike.

Totally first world problems, right?

On the other hand, we have incredible entertainment around here on rainy days.


*No budgies were injured making this video, although her feathers might have become a little ruffled.

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

GREAT entertainment!!
You can't buy a ticket anywhere to see things like that!! Really sorry about all the extra needs for your bike.

The Bug said...

That's hilarious! One of our favorite activities is watching the birds out back - they're so funny!

I need to read up on my bike so I know how to maintain it - don't want to ignore some problem so that it becomes a bigger issue later! (Not that that's what you did - your experience is just reminding me to do the research!).