Thursday, February 10, 2011

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

Vanity Plates are EVERYWHERE in the Washington, D.C. area.  Does that say something about the Nation's Capital and its residents? Hmmm..

Here are some to enjoy.  Some are obvious, and others a bit obscure.


This was on a black sports car -- fits, doesn't it?


These people are either equal opportunity pet owners
or fans of classic literature done by cats


That song started running through my head ...


This one is fun when you look at the whole photo.
And yes, those are snow flakes in the air.


My favorite.

Romans 8:31b
If God is for us, who can be against us?

And finally, these are some that I saw, but it was before the iPhone,
so no photos:

KP DANZN

HUGADG

SUPPLE

WEBJAZ

N2PUX

K1MCH1

G1FT1D

BOBZ KAT (on a Jaguar- HA)

H2RSCUE




2 comments:

The Bug said...

Those are fun - but eww on the kimchi. Heh.

I can't remember if I've ever told you that I had a vanity plate when I lived in the Raleigh area - that area had a high concentration of them too. It was OPUSLUST - no, not for music - I loved penguins & the Bloom County comic strip. :)

quilly said...

I wonder what folks will think if my love ever gets his "Amoeba" plate. I, of course, want Quilly. There's conflict there since we only have one car ....