Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Night Fever

I'm riffing from Thom and doing the Sunday Stealing meme. I just can't countenance Stealing though, so I'll have to just borrow it long enough to personalize it. If you want more details, you'll need to go see Thom.

Sunday Stealing: The ABC's of Meme

A- Advocate for: Truth

B- Best Feature: Moments of Humility

C- Could do without: TV, Pop Culture, Politics

D- Dreams and desires: Dream and desire is to live honestly and in Truth

E- Essential items: my family

F- Favorite past time: writing

G- Good at: cooking, writing, getting teenagers out of bed in time for the bus

H- Have never tried: skydiving

I- If I had a million dollars: I'd divide it between some missionaries we support, wounded warriors, and Crystal Peaks Ranch

J- Junkie for: chocolate

K- Kindred spirit: my friend, K.H.

L- Little known fact: I was born with reverse club feet.

M- Memorable moment: the first time I held my first child in my arms

N- Never again will I: say never again

O- Occasional indulgence: chocolate, red wine

P- Profession: lawyer, mom (no one pays me for being a mom but the rewards are infinitely better)

Q- Quote: "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
- spoken by Atticus Finch, by Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird


R- Reason to smile: my God, my family

S- Sorry about: the ways in which I disappoint the one who created me

T- Things you are worrying about right now: I don't worry.

U- Uninterested in: pop culture, TV

V- Very scared of: nothing. See "T"

W- Worst habits: judgmentalism, intransigence

Y- Yummiest dessert: Quick After Battle Triple Chocolate Cake

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Germany

Z- Zodiac sign: Libra

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your 'X'!!! :) Haha! Thanks for checkin' in our our ministry blog and for praying for us! It's sooo appreciated! :) And if you ever get to go to your dream vacation, we just might run into eachother! :)

Anonymous said...

And what a writer you are. And love your best feature. Well done my friend. Have a great Sunday :)

Charlene Amsden said...

Cool -- I like the way you personalized this. Chocolate is my addiction, too!