If you like to visit others and say kind things, this is the meme for you. Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee gives us 12 questions each week and we answer them on our own blogs, and then link back to hers. Then visit others and say nice things about their answers. Simple, no?
So join us!
1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
Generally, no. Why not? Too much junk in my house/life already. Don't need to add more!
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
I edited a manuscript for someone in my writers group.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
My favorite tool depends on the season. Looking at my yard right now, I'm thinking flame thrower. Just start with a new canvas. Sheesh.
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
The one the other three people in my family are occupying. Wherever they are they shed stuff.
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
All of them! Hah!
6. Share something unique about your town.
It was one of the first planned communities back in the 1960s and some of the interesting architecture of those days is still around.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
Life is too short to live without love so love extravagantly, the way God loves you.
8. Do you Facebook?
I have a FB account, but I don't log on much and when I do, I'm usually sorry I did.
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
I flip about 1/3 time each between three stations: Public Broadcasting, Oldies 100 (Classic Rock), and Christian Music station.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? About 5 miles to here.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? Did you see the answer to #3? The yard. Or the laundry. Or something else equally stimulating.