This week is the week that EVERYTHING is HAPPENING. So if I don't get back before next week, here's why:
1. Daughter's IB Exam today (paper 1) and tomorrow (paper 2)
2. End of Community Bible Study Sharing Day for Leaders (tomorrow) (must bring food)
3. End of Community Bible Study Sharing Day for Class (Wednesday morning) (must bring food)
4. Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event for Library (must attend as board member) (Wednesday afternoon)
5. Son's big Science exam followed by sports/scout physical (Thursday)
6. Friday evening - friend for dinner
7. Saturday morning -- pre-race meeting for Triathlon on Sunday
8. Sunday morning -- Reston Youth Triathlon
The kids' exams require me to do additional driving as their schedule at school changes.
NOW, add to this that
a. a lady who rides with me to CBS who suffers from Parkinsons made some statements last week about her home life that have prompted an investigation
b. our lead volunteer for the library is doing chemo and may not be allowed to come on Wed so I get to gather all the good wishes and deliver them to her.
Anyone else got anything they want me to add in? I have 15 minutes or so on Friday that aren't filled...
I just have to remind myself that when I can't do it, He can. Got to keep my eyes on Him.
See you when I can!