Saturday, May 22, 2010

Leading by Example

Oh boy. As I face the summer I realize that all the good habits I practiced in the winter have slipped in the spring. I need to get eating and exercising back under control.

So here goes. Starting today, I will be diligent about what goes into my body. After all, it is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (Although one of my friends says the Holy Spirit REALLY likes chocolate). I will also be mindful about:


  • maximizing my workouts (heart rate monitor NOT optional)
  • stepping AWAY from the computer. Not only is it a time vacuum, it is an energy vacuum
Feel free to cheer me on.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I've got your back, if you've got mine! We can do this!

Anonymous said...

Well here's my cheer for you my friend. I wish you all the best and knowing you you will do it :) Have a great Saturday :)