Monday, January 10, 2011

No Microfiction for Me Today

I know, it only takes a moment to do, at 140 characters or fewer. But I don't want to play if I can't visit others, and I have very little time for that today. I'm in Minute 2 of my 10 minute break between making the phone calls for Community Bible Study and my weekly discipling call from Georgia.

I did, however, go to the gym this morning, so I'm tired but slightly virtuous. And not having showered yet, slightly aromatic. Good thing it's only SKYPE and not smell-o-vision. Ha ha

See you all next week, hopefully.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I thought about getting on the treadmill today...does that count? I didn't think so! :D

quilly said...

tsk tsk tsk -- how dare you have a life!

And I just had to shower and shave my legs because I'm soon on my way to my first water aerobics class. If I'd have thought about that shaving thing up front, I might not have signed up ....