Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fourth of the Fourth

Found this at Thom's website and he got it from Newtown Area Photo.

Interesting idea...so I'll try it! (Beats doing laundry)

The rules are below:
1. Open the fourth file where you store your photos.
2. Pick the 4th photo.
3 . Explain the photo.
4. Pass challenge onto 4 other bloggers.




This is a photo I took at Margaret's Garden, a local privately owned iris garden. I blogged about it at the time. This is an endangered spot of land, so it's important to tell people about it. And while cardinals are ubiquitous in our area, this one is particularly attractive in this setting! It always amazes me how a bright red bird can fade into green vegetation!

/kw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful my friend. Love it. Thanks for the shout out :)