1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do? Smile and wave.
2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it? By going down the stairs and opening the second door on the left. Oh, you mean would it be neat and clean? Well yes, but we're waiting for the painter to come back and retouch an area, and we've been fighting ants in there . . .
3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)? The deer that wander through all the time and eat all the landscape plants that they think are a salad bar.
4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you'd find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off? I wonder how many people will answer "Thom"
5. What do you call a male Ladybug? Coccinella septempunctata, Sir.
6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party? After I check whether these are really friends of mine I tell the big star that he'll have to perform as a fund raiser for Supply Our Schools.
7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs? Cocker spaniels
8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you? "didn't know her."
9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death?? To wonder about people who write questions like these...
Bizarre, very bizarre.