Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Tired for Creativity

So no 3 word Thursday this week. Instead, enjoy other people's creativity in these:

ELVNQUN

LVRQADS

MITOTO

SPCWBY

AEGNYR (Air & Space License Plate)

2GOSKI

DUCATIZ

PHISH1N

SINUP (Horse Enthusiast License Plate)

A R E A

MTH

And while you ponder these, you can share my ire about the driver in front of me driving through Vienna who at 1117 am threw a cigarette out her window onto the street. I don't know who she was but her license plate was YBX5336. I know it had been lit right before because I could see and smell the smoke coming back to my car. Rude. Another one of those things in life that I just don't get.

That's all for now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang I'm on my way to work. I'm going to print this out and see what I come up with. :)

Anonymous said...

LVRQADS - Love Our Quads
MITOTO - My Dog
SPCWBY - Space Cowboy
2GOSKI - To Go Ski

I'm still working on the others. Off to work :)

SouthLakesMom said...

Don't you hate it when work interferes with fun? You're right on the LVRQADS -- that's a family at our church that has 2 1/2 year old quads - 2 boys, 2 girls. Cute as buttons and all energy and noise!

I think you're right on the others, too!

Charlene Amsden said...

No time to guess today -- no time to blog, but I'm trying!

Had that lady tossed her cigarette out the window in the part of the world I grew up in, she could be facing thousands of dollars worth of fines. Our forest fires prevention lawa are very serious.

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

Thanks for stopping by...I'm guessing these are license plates? I've always wanted:
2BZ4UQT
or
ICUNIYQ

Anonymous said...

Okay I cannot for the life of me figure out ELVNQUN All I can think is The something or Eleven something. Same with AEGNYR a something Year.
DUCATIZ - Do You See a Tease
PHISHIN - Fishing
SINUP - Cinch Up?

AREA and MTH could either be nicknames or peoples initials

I even sent those I can't get to my mom. She's usually good at these and she can't get them either...LOL.

SouthLakesMom said...

Thom, I think ELVNQUN is Elven Queen -- as in a female Tolkien fan

MTH belongs to a math tutor and I guess A R E A belongs to a geometry teacher? (Don't know about the latter actually, just seems like a good guess)

And Quilly, I wish our laws were that strict. It really irks me that it was Vienna, home of the most underemployed cops around. But did they see it? Of course not! They were too busy looking for people going 26 mph in a 25 zone.

Anonymous said...

ahhh makes sense :)