Linda at 2nd Cup asks penetrating questions again... Join us!
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you crave? Popcorn. Last night. More of a yen than a craving.
2. M & M's or Skittles? M&M's. I hate how skittles get stuck in your teeth.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Yes, a friend and I one year did the chronological reading per day. It was hard, but doable.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?Depends on how late the kids will be for school. Hah. No, usually about 10 minutes.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?No, and not interested.
6. Who is your favorite actress?Meryl Streep
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Atheism
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? About 30%. I love the convenience of the internet, but I don't text and I don't twitter and I rarely go on facebook because real life is quite time-filling enough!
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I used to enjoy it until it started to cost an arm and a leg. Now I am very selective as to content and recipient!
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? Uh-oh...I need a haircut right now. I guess you all will embolden me to try something new.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Kitchen gadgets and pans, etc. The possibilities....
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? "Bye, Stevie" . . . that's the budgie.