Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mysteries of the Universe

I wonder why I see this period of staying home as an opportunity to straighten, organize and refresh but others in my household see it as an opportunity to get out and play with everything they own and go from one thing to another without putting any of it away. Is it possible I'm feeling my domain is invaded? After all, these people only live here part-time -- the time when they are away at school or work is MY TIME and this is MY OFFICE...


Okay, I think I need to watch an old romantic comedy or something and get a grip on reality. Reality is - we're all stuck inside together for a bit longer.  Sigh.


But I've made a beautiful new plan for my laundry room...Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you an architect in a prior life? Looks cool. I can imagine when everyone is home ALL the time and normal routines are not the norm any longer. Not the funniest thing to do but we survive and move on and soon normalcy returns and we are all happy again. :)

quilly said...

Your laundry room is huge! Send them outside to shovel and then lock the doors? Not an option, huh?

SouthLakesMom said...

I do love my laundry room. And I love the satisfaction of getting the laundry done...but then it's always there again waiting, lurking, insistent upon my attention. Seriously though, with the kids home, they're helping out more.