It seems a bit irreverent to promote theft, especially on Sunday, but in the spirit of the internet's free exchange of information, I'll try it. The thieves explain that Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") To join in, go to www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com
1. How old will you be in five years? My current age +5.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My adorable daughter.
3. How tall are you? The shortest in my house now. :-(
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? My kids going BACK TO SCHOOL!
5. What’s the last movie you saw? We watched Rocky (the original) last night.
6. Who was the last person you called? My son when I was out yesterday.
7. Who was the last person to call you? My friend who runs a catering business.
8. What was the last text message you received? A reminder that my cell-phone bill was now ready.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? My son's orthodontist.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? call
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Christmas time
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 0640
16. What are you wearing right now? Clothes
17. What is your favorite christmas song? He is Born
18. Where is your favorite place to be? My home
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? In line anywhere
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Depends on whether I'd be able to alone all expenses paid
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Broke - 2 kids through college by then
22. Do you tan or burn? Burn
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Mosquitos
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? An e-mail a friend sent
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? one
26. How big is your bed? Big enough
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? yes
29. What color are your sheets? sage green
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? two
31. What is your favorite season? it used to be winter but right now I'm pretty sick of it
32. What do you like about Autumn? the crisp days and the colors
33. What do you like about winter? soup