I am privileged to have the Random Dozen in my neck of the woods this week. Thank you to Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for trusting me with her 'baby'. I had twelve brilliant questions ready to post and then my husband asked if he could close my document when he was on the computer and . . . so these are the twelve that I've either remembered, reconstructed, or made up new!
You know the rules -- copy and paste the questions onto your blog. Answer them TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY) on your blog. Link back with Mr. Linky to this blog, and then go visit at least one dozen random players and make nice comments about their answers! Simple...if you don't have a blog, you can cut and paste your answers into the comments below.
The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day?
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
5. What is your least favorite insect?
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?