Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Random Irish Dozen
Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee has some more interesting questions for us. If you'd like to play along, go to her blog and grab the questions, then answer them on your blog and link back. Then make sure you visit AT LEAST A DOZEN other people who played and leave a (KIND) comment. It is that easy.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? No preference.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? Everytime I think I'm not "so vain" God shows me another pride point. So, my number is probably a higher one than I want to confess at this moment.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered Talkative and Proud
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? I don't believe in luck. It counters everything I understand about God.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? Veterans' Day
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. Wet, windy, changeable.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery) I live in Washington DC, my blarney detector is quite good.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? We recycle and I drive a hybrid and use freecycle.
9. What is your favorite song this week? Until you mentioned Carly it was something spiritual, now her song is going through my head.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? Color is the key - if it isn't copper, I'll probably grab it.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I see snow. Hopefully that will not be true very soon.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? Take Good Care of My Baby. Okay, now that song is stuck in my head. THANKS, LID!