Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Go see Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee to grab the questions, post them with your answers on your blog, and then link back to her. Make sure you visit at least ONE DOZEN other players and leave nice comments. Thank you Linda for hosting this!
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? 10 years - my beloved hiking boots
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Yes - thin mints. They're the only ones that are nut-free.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? I took a class in college. It's not really my thing.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Mostly.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? One, UP.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? Depends on who it is. I hate to see my kids get stuff done that hurts.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Thursday because it's my 'me' day that I catch up on things I can't get to on Tuesday and Wednesday.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? At this moment, no. But I often miss my Grandpa who went to be with the Lord in 2000. I especially miss him when we sing an "old favorite" from the hymn book.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Yes. They smell.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Microcenter.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Some things, yes. Others, I go with what's cheap.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels. If I'm having to have that conversation I've probably hurt that person's feelings so I don't want to look into their eyes and feel ashamed. Just being honest here.
Now go be random!